Production Supervisor CA1 Evening Shift - West Fargo
Operations Leadership (Supervisors/Assistant Supervisors)
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for providing leadership and motivation to achieve production goals and business objectives. Responsible for the effective implementation of manufacturing strategies which include: cross training, line balancing, product prioritizations, associate development, performance, safety communication and quality assurance. This position will monitor the workflow of the department and provide feedback to management on product quality issues.Requirements
- Conduct performance reviews
- Create and maintain a work environment that fosters success in company goals and objectives.
- Ensure associates are properly trained on equipment and hand tools.
- Communicate safety initiatives daily.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and efficiently.
- Provide training or resources that ensure associates understand their quality responsibilities.
- Monitor feedback to engineering and management on product quality status.
- Effective implementation of manufacturing strategies--cross training, line balancing and product prioritization.
- Measure and report productivity results daily to management and associates.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to utilize the computer to access information.
- Ability to read and sort orders as well as process complete orders.
- Motivation and dedication to do whatever it takes to meet due dates.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstration of leadership skills with at least one (1) year of supervisor experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- High School Degree or GED required.
- No written disciplinary action in the last six (6) months
We offer a safe work environment, competitive wages and a full benefits package.
1616 43rd St. N
Fargo ND 58102