Maintenance/Handy Person - Duluth
Looking for a job that offers flexibility? Wanting to make a difference in the lives of others? Prairie Community Services is a great place for you to gain experience in human services, nursing, behavioral development, mental health and/or psychology. Join our team and make a difference in someones life every day you come to work.
At Prairie Community Services (PCS) we practice our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Respect, Excellence, Service and Stewardship. PCS, a subsidiary of St. Francis Health Services, is a nonprofit organization providing residential services impacting and improving the lives of individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities. PCS offers health insurance, voluntary life, dental, short and long term disability, accident, critical illness, health savings account, flexible spending account, and employer-sponsored life insurance. Our comprehensive benefit package also includes competitive wages, paid training, holiday pay, a generous pension plan, and paid time off for ALL employees!
Prairie Community Services, Inc.(PCS) wants to hire a Part-Time Handyperson to provide contracted maintenance services at our Fresh Start 10-person Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS)site for women located in Duluth MN.
This person will be responsible for the "hands on" upkeep of the Fresh Start house/property, doing repairs, maintaining operation, working withprogram supervisors/leadership and completing the required paperwork/documentation on a timely bases.
- Experience working in maintenance or related field(s)
- Basic carpentry and finish skills
- Familiarity with residential-HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems
- Good communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and also in a team environment
- The willingness to work inan environment of diversity
- Must be willingto follow policies, procedures, rules and laws
- The ability to work with outside vendors, agencies and regulatory bodies related to maintenance concerns
- Must pass a background check
- A high school diploma orequivalent
- Valid Drivers license
- Vehicle and proof of insurance
Work up to 80 hours per month(average 20 hours a week)
Mostly M-F but with flexibility to meet programs needs
Rotate with Maintenance people to take calls on nights/weekends
Inquire at: 1610 East1st, Duluth,MN. 55812
Accepting Applications until January 15, 2017
For more information, callKaren: (218) 724-2945 or Bob (320) 589-4933
801 Nevada Ave
Morris MN 56267