Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan!
We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
To assist in all product development and marketing activities associated with the Company's Aftermarket Parts business. Communicate information within the Company's sales/marketing, parts/service/warranty, engineering, and manufacturing departments to and from Company dealers and customers regarding the Company's products and markets.
New Product Development (NPD) System
- Provide Marketing Plan, product specifications, and product features to Product Management for completion of Business Plan.
- Once a business case has been approved, the Product Specialist supports Product Management, for all products in the product family working with Engineering, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Service and Marketing to ensure the product improvements/new products meet customer needs.
- Supports Product Management acting as the Voice of Customer during the product development process.
- Work effectively with multi-functional teams to align product development and deployment where appropriate
- Supports Product Management acting as liaison with attachments to ensure that all products current and new, work with attachments.
- Supports Service department in creation of maintenance and service materials
- Supports Parts department in identifying the needed aftermarket accessories/kits that are required
- Support all product launch & ongoing marketing activities where needed including press events, literature, web development, photo/video, etc.
Competitive Product/Market Analysis
- Support Product Management in conducting the analysis of competitor product and pricing data to identify implications for the company's products.
- Support Product Management in analyzing competitive product information to identify product improvement implications for the Company.
- Leads development of competitive product/market analysis support materials. (UBTJ cards, CopyKat competitive specifications, lost sales data analysis)
- Supports Product Management is communicating findings to the company's field marketers and dealers.
Voice of Customer/Market Analysis
- Responsible for gathering comprehensive voice of customer analysis to support product development activities
- Lead and/or participate in market research activities (both quantitative and qualitative) to understand customer needs (Voice Of Customer, Quality Functional Development, Focus Groups, Dealer Visits
- Develop and conduct product training activities to support dealer Sales Specialists and the Company's Field Marketers.
- These activities will include: Regional Product Training, Dealer Call-In Training, the Company's University courses and, on a limited basis, “Attack Plan Schools” and “Bootcamp” Schools.
- Support dealer Sales Specialist and the Company's Field Marketers with on-going product support
- Support Product manager and dealer development team in other efforts to improve dealer performance (measurement tools, marketing tools, etc).
- This support is completed via phone, email, and face to face visits
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to speak in front of audiences ranging from 5-100 people.
- computer skills
- Bachelors Degree - Engineering, Technical or Business Administration
- 5>7 years experience
- Hands on equipment operation of construction or agricultural type equipment.
- Travel - 10-25%
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
250 East Beaton Drive
West Fargo ND 58078