Truck Driver - Fargo
- Transport product to vendors across the United States - providing excellent customer service by providing customers with answers to product questions, location, and estimated time of arrival.
- Maintain communication with dispatcher to receive delivery or pickup instruction.
- Perform minor emergency road service.
- Maintain truck/trailer maintenance and communicate any problems/concerns to supervisors.
- Unload product if necessary and maintain current trip delivery schedule.
- Activate delivery verification to record product receipt and signature.
- Maintains the Department of Transportation and Integrity Windows and Doors regulations.
- Maintain regular and satisfactory attendance and punctuality.
- Current Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class A with no suspensions in the past 12 months
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Meet all DOT requirements
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Work in a Team environment
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin, is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and profit sharing.
In addition, drivers are home weekly.
1616 43rd St. N
Fargo ND 58102