Human Resource Manager - West Fargo
Are you a leader in the Human Resource field who is looking for a new career opportunity with a dynamic and innovative company?
Due to the success and growth of our business, Integrity Windows and Doors is seeking a Human Resource Manager for our West Fargo, ND plant. This role reports to the Director of HR and works very closely with the Plant Manager on key strategic initiatives that impact the workforce within the facility.
- Labor Planning
- Continuous Improvements to Recruitment, Orientation and Onboarding
- Developing and Mentoring of HR Team Member Direct Reports
- Developing and Mentoring the Front-line Supervisory Team
- Employee Retention/Turnover
- Total Rewards Administration and Management
- Employee Relations
- Employment Branding Strategy Development and Execution
- Workforce Training/Development, Including Succession Planning and Career Path
- Oversight and Management of Functional Documentation in Accordance with Legal Standards
- Administration of Programs and Policies in a Manner that Supports our Overall Business Direction, Our Metrics and Our Core Values
Five or more years of experience in a HR leadership role is required. A Bachelor's degree is also required, with preference given to individuals with a Management or Human Resources major. Professional certification (SHRM or HRCI) is strongly preferred.Benefits
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and profit sharing.
1616 43rd St. N
Fargo ND 58102