H&W Account Analyst - Albert Lea, MN
Requisition Number: 17-0028Requisition Number 17-0028
Post Date 3/1/2017
Title H&W Account Analyst
City Albert Lea
Responsible for providing support to all members of the Health and Welfare Department to ensure high client service, accuracy, and compliance are maintained for all clients.
JOB FUNCTION NUMBER 1: Client Service- 95%
- Assist Account Administrators with data entry and data verification of client files and imports.
- Review, evaluate and process claims for Flexible Benefit Plans, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and VEBAs, according to established department policies and procedures
- File all required documents for Account Administrators.
- Contact clients regarding outstanding needs or as directed by the Account Administrators.
- Compile, verify, and process enrollment data for clients.
- Maintain client data and employee data
- Perform special projects as assigned
JOB FUNCTION NUMBER 2: Alerus/Department Support and Teamwork - 5%
- Participate in meetings for the company, department and administration unit.
- Foster a positive work environment and support co-workers in achievement of departmental goals.
- Treat all co-workers with professionalism and respect.
- Recognize and celebrate individual/team accomplishments.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Good written/oral communication, organization, and client service skills required.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ability to work independently and set priorities.
- Ability to interpret documents and resolve technical problems.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Available to work overtime to cover peak workloads and other business needs.
- Qualifications typically obtained through high school degree.
- Demonstrated relational skills such as diplomacy, judgment, decision making, discretion, etc.
- Initiative, creativity and energetic active engagement in all work responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow of self and others and coordinate activity as an effective team member to meet deadlines and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Established communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated professional business skills and demeanor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (MUST BE MET WITH OR WITHOUT A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION)
- Requires ability to sit for long periods of time using a key board, mouse and to view multiple screens.
- Ability to operate a personal computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours per day.
- Extended time is spent reviewing documents, both actual papers or electronic.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may also do light lifting of supplies and materials which weighs in at approximately 20 lbs.
- Will spend most of time in an indoor environment.
- Requires ability to use telephone for client contact and conference calls.
3137 32ND AVE S
FARGO ND 58103