Maintenance Tech I-Days - Roanoke
The Maintenance Technician I will assume basic tasks relating to production. This position is responsible for assisting with troubleshooting equipment and making any necessary repairs. This individual will be required to have direct supervision.Requirements
- Work efficiently with work order system (EAM) to document repairs and PM maintenance throughout the plant.
- Perform regular inspections and assist with repairs on any equipment in the facility.
- Assist in the set up of new equipment; troubleshoot equipment using basic tools.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of six months related experience and/or training required
- Must be able to obtain forklift and aerial lift platform licenses
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management software and the Microsoft Software Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and profit sharing.
1616 43rd St. N
Fargo ND 58102