*Maintenance Technician-Evening Shift* - West Fargo
The Maintenance Technician will assume advanced tasks relating to the production machines and will troubleshoot all electrical and mechanical problems on equipment, with the exception of PLC control. This position is responsible for analyzing equipment to troubleshoot problems and making any necessary repairs without direct oversight from maintenance supervision. It is expected that this individual develops daily goals/strategies to ensure all equipment is running effectively and efficiently.
· Requires independent decision making.
· Work efficiently with work order system (EAM) to document repairs and PM maintenance throughout the plant.
· Demonstrates skill/knowledge of electrical troubleshooting and repair.
· Must have mill and lathe experience to manufacture or modify parts to CAD prints provided.
· Must be proficient at welding and fabrication of small and large scale projects.
· Provide feedback on issues on projects with suggestions on design or fabrication changes.
· Ability to coordinate and lead defined projects in the facility and on new and existing equipment.
· Look for areas to improve machine functions to decrease downtime.
· Must have ability to trace problems using electrical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics.
· Perform regular PM inspections and repairs on equipment in facility.
· Train Tech I and Tech II on machine repairs/PM.
· Set up of new equipment; troubleshoot equipment—using specialty tools—and make decisions on most effective repair of equipment.
· Provide feedback to supervisors on maintenance status, as well as email end of shift reports daily.
· Needs to have the ability to properly use a digital multi-meter.
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
· High School diploma or GED required
· Minimum of three years related experience and/or training required
· Must be able to obtain forklift and aerial lift platform licenses
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management software and the Microsoft Software Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· Associate’s degree in a related-technical field is strongly preferred
1616 43rd St. N
Fargo ND 58102