Evening Shift Production Associates - West Fargo
The Production Associate performs various manufacturing and assembly tasks in a safe manner while in compliance with all PPE requirements. Each task is to be completed with results that exceed customer expectations and maintain a balanced line flow that ultimately meets delivery schedules.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – Associates are required to stand or walk on a concrete floor surface for up to a ten-hour shift. Associates must be able to perform repetitive hand, wrist and arm motions, including reaching above the shoulders. Associates must also be able to bend, stoop, and turn.Requirements
- Perform repetitive assembly tasks using hand and power tools, and automated equipment to build and produce high quality window products.
- Retrieve parts from green racks according to the pick list or motion devices and deliver to the line. Report defective parts or questionable conditions to the Supervisor.
- Perform light fabrication (drill holes, measure, cut, saw) to facilitate product sub-assembly.
- Slide, lay, snap, crank or otherwise assemble materials to produce sub-assembly or finished product.
- Notify Supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin, is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and profit sharing.
This position pays $14.00/hour plus $1.50/hour shift differential.
1616 43rd St. N
Fargo ND 58102