Production Supervisor Days* - Roanoke
Operations Leadership (Supervisors/Assistant Supervisors)
The Supervisor serves to lead any department. This position advocates continuous improvement by ensuring a safe work environment, quality assurance, and productivity within their department. This position is responsible for leading, hiring, developing, training, directing, and motivating their department.Requirements
- Holds high expectations of direct reports to promote great teamwork, positive attitude, and ensure they can thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Manages employee's day to day performance and development opportunities.
- Resolves employee issues as they occur and administers fair and consistent discipline.
- Practices and creates a positive culture, making Integrity a great place to work and ultimately resulting in lowering turnover.
- Conducts department performance reviews, including appraisals and disciplines, by providing formative feedback.
- Works with Assistant Supervisor to maintain a work environment that promotes success and surpasses company goals.
- Responsible for cross training, line balance, and has strong problem solving skills; is able to work through obstacles and meet department goals.
- Communicates effectively with internal customers.
- Mentors and develops the assistant supervisor for roles of increased responsibility.
- Maintains necessary paperwork and documentation.
- Meets and maintains safety measures.
- Meets and maintains quality measures.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Supervisory experience preferred
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin, is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and profit sharing.
1616 43rd St. N
Fargo ND 58102