Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
Weld together metal components of products as specified by layout, blueprints, diagrams, work orders, weld procedures or oral instructions, using welding equipment.
1. Sets up electrode wire per procedure to prepare welding equipment for operation.
2. Positions and clamps work pieces together or assemble them in a jig or fixture.
3. Strikes arc and manually guides electrode or gun along weld line to form specified depth of fusion and bead.
4. Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
5. Cleans or degreases weld joint or work piece using power equipment as needed.
6. Runs spot welder as needed insuring proper tips are used.
7. Insure spot welder tacks are secure and uniform without dimpling opposite surface.
8. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
9. Use side grinder to clean up all grinding splatter and insuring quality surfaces near weld zone.
1. Keeps work area clean, orderly and maintain 5S schedule.
2. Required to fill out daily production sheets.
3. Required to accurately scan and record information in the Oracle inventory system.
4. Required to correctly identify and label parts for there specific area with correct quantity and location.
5. Perform quality checks as required.
6. Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
7. Completes preventative maintenance and other duties as directed by Total Production Maintenance.
8. Perform other non-essential duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly.
Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements.
Must possess the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent is required.Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training. General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations or assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations or assignments.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to work overtime as required.
Must have welding experience and/or a weld certificate.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
250 East Beaton Drive
West Fargo ND 58078