Bundling Associate Days - West Fargo
This position is responsible for ensuring the Bundling department processes and procedures are followed to meet and exceed department goals. This position's major responsibility is to ensure that all required items processed through the Bundling department for shipment via Company trucks and UPS, FedEx & US Mail are completed prior to the required truck load and departure times to ensure orders ship on time.
· Organize and gather all parts to fill orders.
· Bundle and package parts per SOP for shipments to the customer.
· Accurately process FedEx, UPS and Spee-Dee orders via independent systems and ICIM programs.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· High School diploma/GED required
· ICIM knowledge is strongly preferred but not required
· Microsoft Outlook knowledge is ideal
· Ability to work well/communicate successfully with others is necessary
· Basic computer skills preferred
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin, is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and profit sharing.
1616 43rd St. N
Fargo ND 58102